- Her arms and legs are made out of metal. Some places in her body have opened up so she somehow stitches it together with metal.
- is a robot, a failed attempt to revive ['s creator's daughter. Her limbs have all been replaced.
- Manipulates the rusting process. Entire armies have been defeated just from her walking by.
- She claims she does it because 'it's easier to chew.' It appears she eats the metal to keep herself in top condition.
- A cyborg who was left alive after her factory was deserted. She escaped the dilapidated building by cutting the wires attached to her head.
- A girl infected with a disease that slowly turns people into metal, a robot, a computer, or some form of technology.
- She isn't sure what's going to become of her.